Water flow below Elephant Butte on Monday was 1,230cfs. Fishing below Elephant Butte was fair-to-good using worms and spinners for trout. A few walleye were taken by anglers using grubs and sassy shad We had no reports on other species. Fishing below Caballo was slow.
About The Author
- Hello 4 Corners Outdoors world!By Four Corners Outdoor RecreationIn BlogsJanuary 16, 2022Welcome to 4 Corners Outdoors. […]
- Public encouraged to provide input to assist Arizona’s outdoor recreation planningBy Four Corners Outdoor RecreationIn BlogsJanuary 14, 2022PHOENIX – Outdoor recreation enthusiasts are […]
- Lake Mohave Over-the-Top Lookout TrailBy Four Corners Outdoor RecreationIn VideosNovember 17, 2021A moderate/easy 4wd trail in the Arizona Black […]
- Colorado River Golden Nugget Bubba Gump Laughlin, NevadaBy Four Corners Outdoor RecreationIn BlogsNovember 13, 2021The Colorado River is one of the principal rivers in […]
- Horseback Trail Ride Cibola National ForestBy Four Corners Outdoor RecreationIn VideosAugust 7, 2021The Cibola National Forest covers more than 1.6 […]